- A new brass float, made in the USA on original Stromberg dies.
- A specially developed no-stick S-Jet inlet valve.
- Modern, high-tech, reinforced gaskets. Sorry, no leaks.
- Stainless steel linkage throughout. Who needs rust? Not us. Our springs are stainless. So is the accelerator pump rod, the throttle linkage, choke plate, lever and more.
- Beautifully polished investment cast stainless steel throttle and accelerator pump levers.
- Original-style riveted throttle and choke shafts.
- Extensive dyno and road tests have proved that it matches or exceeds the original spec.
- Available with cable choke and/or LZ linkage options to special order.
Note: Original hand throttle parts are not included. If you need them, email us. We can probably find you good used parts.
Remember, like any carburetor, the Genuine Stromberg 97 needs proper installation and tuning for optimum performance. Every 97 comes with full installation instructions and we are working on help with tuning in our Tech Center.